Linux MMC framework

anish singh anish198519851985 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:00:32 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Hanumant Singh <hanumant07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI
>
>     I am looking for some documentation on the Linux mmc framework. I
> didnot find anything in the Documentation folder. Is there some book/link
> that I can refer to?

Linux MMC framework consists of MMC core+ SD protocol implementation(Google
is your friend) +MMC host controller + Host controller driver(for detecting
the card and notifying host controller).

Host controller :SDHCI(it is there is open source)+ if it is qualcomm it is
i guess proprietary.
Right now i am not able to think of any open source host controller driver
for detecting the card.Probably someone more experienced can give a helping
hand to you.