custom compil

aurel.pere at gmail.com aurel.pere at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:55:08 EST 2023

Hi
I thought it was a mailing list for newbies ans i coulemd find answers or at least links...
Let me rephrase the question: is there a distribution with automated tools to compile a kernel with custom config settings that ils easier and more accessible un particular for automated updates with automatic custom compiling config?
Thanks