Eudyptula Challenge.

David K k.kahurani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:56:46 EDT 2021

Hello,

It is my plan to share some, if not all, of my material from Eudyptula
challenge here mostly with the intent of getting critique.

This should not be against any Eudyptula challenge rules as a lot of
people have already shared their solutions to the challenge on Github
and probably other places. Since email is the accepted way of
contributing to Linux kernel development and a lot of other open source
projects, this is my preferred way of sharing my solutions and possibly
getting critique.

It is my hope that this is not against any list rules. This looks like
the case to me and would it happen that this is not the case, any heads
up would be much appreciated.

Regards,

David.