toolchain name for building linux kernel?

ckim at etri.re.kr ckim at etri.re.kr
Thu Nov 19 04:30:47 EST 2020

Hi Valdis, and all,

I tried it again, but I had error with aarch-linux-gnu- .
So I changed it  with

export ARCH=arm64
export CROSS_COMPILE=aarch64-none-elf-

and then,

make defconfig
make vmlinux

and vmlinux was generated.

So the kernel was built with aarch64-non-elf- toolchain as I thought normal.
Maybe last time there was some mistake..
Thank you!

Chan Kim