power management

Pankaj Joshi pankaj.joshi347 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:18:22 EST 2020

Hi,
I am working on BBB AM335x for power management stuff as i am very new to
linux power management i need a bit help
 i am trying to achieve following using sysfs but  i didnt got sucess

i want to put my whole system into sleep state /idle state except  WiFi and
backlight,
when i am writting* $echo mem > /sys/power/state* my whole system is going
into sleep state similarly i have checked with */sys/class/backlight *but
didnt worth.

Can someone help me how i can do it ? How i can suspend and resume
particular device only ??

Thanks