checkpatch.pl CHECK alignment

XenoN. w0w e-net15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:47:26 EDT 2019

Alright, thanks for answering

On 02/09/2019, 18:42, "Jefferson Carpenter" <jefferson at aoeu2code.com> wrote:

    IMHO formatting reasons are not enough to submit a patch, unless the
    formatting is really whack.  If it's off by one space, it probably
    doesn't matter.  Enough lines get changed anyway without the "noise" of
    re-formatting something.  If you are touching that code anyway or
    something very near it, then you might go ahead and change the
    formatting also.