checkpatch.pl CHECK alignment

Jefferson Carpenter jefferson at aoeu2code.com
Mon Sep 2 12:42:05 EDT 2019

IMHO formatting reasons are not enough to submit a patch, unless the
formatting is really whack.  If it's off by one space, it probably
doesn't matter.  Enough lines get changed anyway without the "noise" of
re-formatting something.  If you are touching that code anyway or
something very near it, then you might go ahead and change the
formatting also.