Missing FDT description in DTB

Tomek Domek tomekdomek8585 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 07:37:48 EST 2019

Yes, it is for bringup purpose. We have working uboot software and we split
the code in order to have FSBL and SSBL and I had such problem but it was a
matter of deleting "-f auto" and -E option from mkimage for building
u-boot.img. Now FSBL, SSBL and kernel starts successfully.

pt., 6 gru 2019 o 12:26 Valdis Klētnieks <valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu>