[me: Does Rockchip RK808 driver unload work as intended?]

Matti Vaittinen matti.vaittinen at fi.rohmeurope.com
Tue Oct 30 07:57:17 EDT 2018

Hello Peeps!

Few months ago I sent question below to clk mailing list. I got zero
replies so I took that as a hint that I am mistaken =) Hence I resend
same question to this list - perhaps this is a better place to search
for answer to (simple) question like this.

----- Forwarded message from Matti Vaittinen <matti.vaittinen at fi.rohmeurope.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matti Vaittinen
ROHM Semiconductors

~~~ "I don't think so," said Rene Descartes.  Just then, he vanished ~~~