link time analysis for the kernel.

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 02:49:27 EDT 2018

I managed to find some information on this from Prof John Criswell who did
something similar for his dissertation but I do wonder how complicated the
make files for building the kernel are since the method he used would
require using llvm-link to stitch together all the different object
files(bitcode) into a single file and then convert them into machine code
at one go.