How to alloc_pages from a given physical memory?

kipade kipade at 163.com
Thu Jul 6 06:20:27 EDT 2017

I reserved such memory as cma range, and Im sure it can be allocated via
cma, such as dma_alloc_writecombine*. I want to hard code the physical
address because I have to make sure such address can be access by
another ipu cores of the soc platform. I think this can be reserved via
a generic way: Just customize page allocation for a shm object. (I have
a look at the kerrnel source, every omap_bo_object was bind a shm file,
so, i only need allocate pages by my way will resolve all the further
problem. otherwise, i would encounter many other unkown issues for me).*