How do you generate the config file?

Abel akronix5 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:06:29 EST 2017

I'd start saying that you should open a new thread for this issue, but,
doesn't matter...

What's that greg kroah repo you're talking about?

rc3+ looks like it's the kernel version you've already built, which is
likely the default configured kernel that doesn't work for you.
Try to boot the most recent generic kernel, they come with your linux
distro and they should work.
To change the default kernel that boots, search for help/tutorials about
grub configuration in Internet.

Saludos,

*                                                        Abel.*