How do you generate the config file?

Abel akronix5 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:19:34 EST 2017

I've posted a mail with the screenshot (waiting for moderation) when I try
to boot from make defconfig built kernel. Basically the kernel doesn't boot
because "Missing modules (cat /proc/modules; ls /dev " it says...It's the
same screen that appeared when I tried using make oldconfig pressing enter
for default values.

I tried using make localmodconfig but It again asks for many config params
that I don't know anything about.

Saludos,

*                                                        Abel.*