Minimul Config file for Dev Environment

Jitendra jkhasdev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 06:24:07 EDT 2016

Hi Aruna,

Thanks for descriptive reply. I tried the below steps, but still localmodconfig ask for lots of
configurations, which probably I don't want.

Could you please give some suggestion, that make <config> commands could
be execute without giving any input along with minimual property.

PS: I am using Ubuntu Server 16.04.

---
Jitendra