pls help in veth

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:09:53 EST 2016

Hi Er,

First, the veth modules should be in your kernel,  as it does exist in 3.14:
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/net/veth.c?v=3.14

It could be that the iprotue1 package you have does not support veth.
What does the version of iproute2 you have on your machine ? what is
the output of "ip -V"?
Also do you have man page of "ip link" ? and in case you have, please
run "man ip link"  and post here what you see in the "TYPE :="
section, you have veth,
Also, assuming you have access to the source tree where the kernel was
built, what do you get when running, from the root of this tree:
more .config | grep VETH

And finally - which distro is running on this device ?

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen