pls help in veth

Er Krishna erkrishna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:25:10 EST 2016

Hi Rami,

Thanks, some how I am able to manage all the details you asked :

root at krishna:~# lsmod | grep veth
root at krishna:~#
root at krishna:~#
root at krishna:~# uname -a
Linux <some name> 3.14.55-<some name> #1 SMP PREEMPT  i686 GNU/Linux
root at krishna:~#
root at krishna:~#
root at krishna:~# modprobe -r veth
modprobe: FATAL: Module veth is builtin.
root at krishna:~#

Any suggestion from your end to enable this is most welcome.

BR/Krish