Help

Prem Kumar prem.it.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:00:44 EDT 2015

Dear Mulyadi,

Thank you for your response. And apologies for being impolite.

On AnonHugePages, I do not allocate them, some application is doing that in
our cluster and I have no way to tell which application it is, unless I can
hook up monitoring tools one each compute nodes that keeps track of which
application is allocating huge pages. Not sure if I even know how to do
that. Any hints will be helpful.

-regards!!
Prem