Eudyptula Mail Format Issue

me storage me.storage126 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:48:43 EDT 2015

Hi Harsh,

Little removed me from challenge, it's not fair because i didn't reveal
anything even my mail client also.If some thing goes wrong to whom we will
ask?. And i done the same thing like so many people i.e "i sent my task
results but i didn't got any reply from Little.....".
I already checked the below is the source of mail in which i couldn't find
anything related to base64 if you found anything please let me know