Eudyptula Mail Format Issue

Harsh Jain harshjain.prof at gmail.com
Sun May 3 17:23:35 EDT 2015

Hi,

Surely It is in base64  format.which mail client you are using to submit?
To be sure before sending the mail to Eudyptula,send it to yourself and check the mail format in "view source" option.It should not have base64 type. Possibly your logs attachment have some special characters which converts it to base64.

Regards
Harsh Jain