LXC/cgroups process group scheduling in linux 3.18+

Nobin Mathew nobin.mathew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:13:50 EDT 2015

Hi,

Apologises if I am asking a dump question.

Is there any support for container(lxc/cgroups) scheduling in linux
scheduler(3.18+). I want to use only unprivileged containers.

Basically I want to give more priority to processes in a
container(basically to app in the container). Can we use RT scheduling?.

one more question is how process scheduling happens inside the
container(lxc/cgroups), is it like for some time(till the next container is
selected), only processes inside container(lxc/cgroups) is scheduled?

Thanks