Eudyptula Challenge Task 03 Queue Question

Giedrius Statkevičius giedrius.statkevicius at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:23:13 EST 2015

On 2015.01.29 02:03, Patrick Creech wrote:
> Hi! Just have a minor question on task 03's queue.  I submitted my
> solution on 1-18-2015, and the queue status in the response was:
>
>  .. number 23 in line, and the response that is next is from "14 Jan
> 2015 15:07:46 +0530" ...
>
> I resubmitted it yesterday due to no response, and the queue status
> was:
>
> ... number 53 in line, and the response that is next is from "14 Jan
> 2015 19:29:35 +0100" ...
>
> Just curious if this was normal or not.
>

> Thanks,
> Patrick

Taken from December 2014 challenge status report:

But note, for everyone, responses for the next month are going to be
very limited.  So relax, go read a good book, take a bike ride, enjoy
the lovely weather outside, don't worry about kernel programming
challenges, they aren't going anywhere, and as this isn't costing you
anything, there's nothing you can do about it.

Also don't resubmit your solution because that will put you at the end
of the queue.

--
Thanks,
Giedrius