Eudyptula Challenge Task 03 Queue Question

victorascroft at gmail.com victorascroft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:04:05 EST 2015

On 15-01-28 19:10:49, Patrick Creech wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 19:03 -0500, Patrick Creech wrote:
> > Hi! Just have a minor question on task 03's queue.  I submitted my
> > solution on 1-18-2015, and the queue status in the response was:
> >
> >  .. number 23 in line, and the response that is next is from "14 Jan
> > 2015 15:07:46 +0530" ...
> >
> > I resubmitted it yesterday due to no response, and the queue status
> > was:
> >
> > ... number 53 in line, and the response that is next is from "14 Jan
> > 2015 19:29:35 +0100" ...
> >
> > Just curious if this was normal or not.

I am also in the Eudyptula challenge at Task 04. Though haven't followed
it due to being tied up with other activities. But, if I recall
correctly based on the two status reports he send somewhere in December,
I guess that is normal.

Patiently waiting is all you can do. I think you should not resubmit. If
I recall correctly he mentioned resubmitting puts you back at the last
of the queue as it will be a new response with your assigned ID.

Regards,
Sanchayan.