New member

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Jan 25 16:47:30 EST 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015, Jonathan Jin wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 01:29:10PM -0800, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> > http://crashcourse.ca/introduction-linux-kernel-programming/introduction-linux-kernel-programming
>
> Additionally, here are a couple more resources that I've personally
> found helpful in my studies of Linux kernel development:
>
> - The Eudyptula Challenge (http://eudyptula-challenge.org/);
> - Greg KH's "Linux Kernel in a Nutshell" (http://www.kroah.com/lkn/);
> - Robert's own "Linux Kernel Development".

  as an editor/proofreader of the last two of those above, i can
safely say that they're both starting to show their age but are still
pretty darned good. i would also *massively* recommend the freely
available online courseware from the free electrons folks:

  http://free-electrons.com/docs/

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca