Address_space_operations write_begin vs prepare_write ?

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:54:52 EST 2015

Hi Kunal,

Have a look at this which explains your question --
http://lwn.net/Articles/254856/

The kernel apis change might change from each version.

To keep a tap on them for your driver or the driver you are following, keep
looking at the changelogs that comes with each new kernel release version -
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/

Regards,
Saket Sinha