Newbie help

Andrey Skvortsov andrej.skvortzov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:35:29 EDT 2015

On 04 Aug, Schrey, Moritz wrote:

> get a copy of "Linux Device Drivers" (abbreviated LDD3 here), which
> is available online. The example code from that book is definitey
> outdated and will not compile as is since it is based on 2.6.10(?),
> but finding the errors is a good exercise too.
> Since the book is widely known, you will also find several repos,
> which brought the code up to some more recent kernel version.

> I guess we are all more or less eagerly waiting for LDD4, which should be released in end of November.
November is correct, but which year? =) It seems, that unfortunatelly O'Reilly've changed
LDD4's release date again. Now it's November 2016 according to their
site ( http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920030867.do ).
Amazon updated information as well - 25. November 2016.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov

Secure eMail with gnupg: See http://www.gnupg.org/