Banned Again

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:43:04 EDT 2014

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:29:51 -0400, Nick Krause said:
> I am getting very annoyed , that I am banned again from my other email
> at yocto6 at gmail.com are people trying to just prevent me from
> being on the list. Is that your goal now?

To quote your post to Linux-kernel from last Tuesday:

> I was just trying to help out if we need hardware I can't test and
> again I am sorry for the terrible patches.
> It was never my goal to be a nuisance.

Very few of us are believing that isn't your goal anymore, because during
the rest of the week, you posted yet *more* broken patches.

And worst of all, they're broken in *the same exact way* your patches were
broken 3 months ago.  Which means that you're either unwilling or unable to
learn.  And that is simply *not* acceptable for anybody who wants to do
kernel development.  So I fully expect that you will *continue* to be
banned on sight when you use other e-mail addresses, until such time as
you can provide proof from an unbiased third party that you indeed have
sprouted an ability to learn.

At this point, the best way for you to help the Linux kernel is to go
bother some other open-source project, so we can get actual work done.