Banned Again

Hugo Mills hugo at carfax.org.uk
Mon Sep 29 10:38:57 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 06:29:51AM -0400, Nick Krause wrote:
> I am getting very annoyed , that I am banned again from my other email
> at yocto6 at gmail.com are people trying to just prevent me from
> being on the list. Is that your goal now?

   It's not my decision, but my guess is that yes, people are now
simply trying to prevent you from being on the kernel mailing lists.

   Why? Well, after some 3 months or so of people trying their best to
help you, giving good advice, and having pretty much all of that
advice ignored, you went back to LKML doing the *exact* *same* *thing*
that you started out doing. So, three months of concerted effort on
behalf of the people trying to help you has been completely lost, from
their point of view.

   At this point, I think you've blown it, probably permanently.
You've wasted the goodwill shown to you by others, and there is no
more remaining. The only thing you've achieved is to demonstrate that
you're a complete waste of anyone else's time, so it's not surprising
that nobody's going to listen to you any more.

   I'm done.

   Hugo.