/drivers/staging/TODO doc and kernel tasks question

Jaime Arrocha jarrocha27 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:18:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Greg for your response. I just wanted to get an idea of where
else to look for newbie projects,
like helping with documentation, style and the sort for now. I ask
because the bugzilla does happen
to show some bugs stated as NEW that are already fixed on the latest
release. I'll keep looking.

I prepared a patch to get my feet wet on patch format and coding
style, I'll send it again.

Thanks again.
Jaime A.