Need help related to Eudyptula Task 08

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Fri May 30 03:40:24 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Manali Bhutiyani <
manali.bhutiyani.m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, Maybe he is just asking how to "send" the solution and not the
> actual solution... I don't know what level 8 is, but help asked in
> terms of how to install/send the answers is not really unethical
> IMHO..
>
> Just like I was not sure how to send the non base-64 attachment email
> initially... just a thought..
>

> Manali

Initially i was also not sure how to send the mail, and my first 3 -4 mails
got rejected . but ok .. i learned from that .. if some one would have told
me that do this , and do that , then i would have never known the different
options that are available. I know i will also face the same problem when i
reach task 8, but i want to solve the problem myself. and i believe sending
the solution is also a part of the task.

Sudip