Regarding parsing of cifs header

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Mon May 26 03:50:03 EDT 2014

Thanks for your reply. First thing is that I do not want to modify the
existing cifs driver.
I have my own virtual Ethernet driver, where the skb buffer is available to
parse. Now,
I want to extract the cifs header from this skb buffer, and based on the
cifs header contents
( mainly I am looking for return status), I have to redirect the packet to
different destination.

Thanks,
Ramana.