Can a Bottom half be scheduled from a kernel thread

Vishwas Srivastava vishu.kernel at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:48:46 EDT 2014

Appreciate the quick response..

Hi All,
             i am concerned about the scheduling the tasklet. The running
of the tasklet is anyway controlled by the kernel at its own dissertation.
But scheduling can be done from anywhere?? Correct?

Also can
Tasklets can be used for "any" deferred work or it is strictly stick to the
work which can not be done in the "top" half??
For example, if there is some work which is prepared ready by a kernel
thread (but thread dont want to process it immediately, rather want to
deffer it for sometime) and the intention is to process this "prapared
work" at some later time. In the situation like this, can we use the
tasklet to do this?