LKML: Dropped mail fanout?

David Matlack matlackdavid at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:51:15 EDT 2014

Hey fellow kernelnewbies.

I sent a patch series to LKML last night from my work email address. I'm also
subscribed to LKML from my personal email address (this one)... but I haven't
received the patches on my personal account yet.

The patch series is here: https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/5/6/1. So it was delivered
to LKML. But maybe the fanout failed. The messages are _not_ in my spam or
trash folders. I don't think they were delivered at all.

If anyone would be willing to give a Yes/No if they received the patches on
LKML that would be a big help for debugging this. Also, if anyone has any other
tips let me know :)

Thanks!
--David