Eudyptula Challenge

Rahul Bedarkar rpal143 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:50:38 EDT 2014

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Mandeep Sandhu
<mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 to this question.
>
> I too started off early, but now I'm busy with my current work and
> paused on the assignments.
>
> -mandeep
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Narendra Joshi <narendraj9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Will the Eudyptula Challenge be always around? I want to do the challenge
>> problems but I am busy these days. So I want to start doing them some time
>> later. Will I be able to?

This is what it says in first mail.

"Fourthly, this challenge is meant to be done over a period of time.
Don't rush things, there's no hurry, I'm not going anywhere, and neither
are you.  So sit back, take your time, and enjoy the process.  Life is
about the journey, not the end result, as that's the same for everyone."

So I think it will there.

Rahul