A new way to dive into the kernel! [Eudyptula Challenge]

Arlie Stephens arlie at worldash.org
Wed Mar 12 12:03:27 EDT 2014

On Mar 12 2014, Aruna Hewapathirane wrote:
> I am on my fifth task and this is something I have always wanted to
> learn to do ever since I first started meddling with DOS Interrupts
> way back in 1982 and that is writing device drivers.

I'm glad to hear that this challenge is real, and someone's getting
something out of it.

When the challenge first appeared I saw that there was very little
actual information on its web page, and when I sent an email inquiry
(somewhat testy, I admit), I got snarky humour in response, leading me
to believe the whole thing was probably some kind of antisocial
prank.

I still don't like that the organizers are anonymous, of unknown
competence, but that's between them and those who choose to take them
up on the challenge.

--
Arlie

(Arlie Stephens					arlie at worldash.org)