Eudyptula Challenge Query

Morgan Stuar morgansstuartdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 07:59:39 EDT 2014

I'm also participating in the challenge, but I haven't gotten any real
answers to those same questions. Still, I'm really enjoying it and I'm
thankful someone (or some group?) has put it together.

It looks like we'll get some answers this August though:
http://lccona14.sched.org/event/cae3bbc4cb2d7dc64210e6fb8aa297ab#.U7FQdfm9mmc