Kernelnewbies Digest, Vol 44, Issue 51

Vishwas Srivastava vishu.kernel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:56:04 EDT 2014

thank Jeff for your time to read and reply my mail.

One more ques,
                         are you aware of  anything in linux which can be
used to check  safely, if a particular piece of code is not running in
process context, and therefore can not be preempted or context switched?
For sure, I am going to be much careful to use in_interrupt/in_irq macros
in future.

thanks in advance.
Vishwas S