Kernelnewbies Digest, Vol 49, Issue 30

Dean Michael Ancajas dbancajas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:35:08 EST 2014

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:56:59 -0600
> From: Jessica Ross <jessica.r.ross at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [eudyptula] has anyone received a gift after completing
>         the     challenge ?
> To: Markus B?hme <markus.boehme at outlook.com>
> Cc: kernelnewbies <kernelnewbies at kernelnewbies.org>
>
> I got it, I was impatient.
> I need to find a real machine for task 2 now. :)

oh man,
  I have been waiting for 5 days now since I submitted task 03. I
can't believe how slow this script is if all it's doing is parsing the
results.  I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but I'd happily pay
20$ to run this script on a VPS for one month so I could finish the
tasks promptly. I am that desperate to finish it. I am itching to
contribute but at this pace, I don't think it's far fetched to say
you'll finish all 20 tasks in at least a year.

Could we get the eudyptula guys to participate in the discussion please?

Thanks,
Dean