stability ?

libin libin at sgepri.sgcc.com.cn
Thu Dec 4 02:27:13 EST 2014

     I need is what test should do before a new kernel will be released 。

      Maybe I will modify some kernel codes for some reason , not only the drivers , but I don't know whether  it is  Stable or not ,
      So I think there should have some standrd tests  to run ,
      So I am interestd in how the linux kernel maintainer do as usual !

       Regards        icelee