Writing makefiles for headers outside 'usr/include'

testlaster testlaster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 05:09:23 EDT 2014

Alright soo I want to access a piece of allocated memory through the PCI
device which is PLX9054 chip.
All I really need to do is gain access to it and dump the data from it
into a file.
Now the user space one would have been nice if I could use it but the
PCI.H in user space dev folder " /usr/include " is really limiting
OR I just dont know how I can do it with only the 8 or so functions
given to me there. Also I think permissions might be a problem in user
space.

Because as far as I know accessing a PCI devices Memory you need to
populate a struct with and give it a handle and then pass it on to
mmap() if im not mistaken.
But I cant even get to try and code it cause at the moment I cant even
seem to get the environment/makefiles set up correctly to be able to
link all of the needed .H
  files and libraries in.