quick help - linux Industrial IO Hardware Triggers

Sricharan Chalasani sricharan.chalasani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:39:42 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a query on Linux Industrial IO Subsystem. I am particularly
interested in understanding how to use Hardware Triggers. Like to use
Counter overflow interrupt as a Trigger for conversion from Analog to
digital in my case. Somehow I failed to find-out the proper mailing list to
post my query. I know that I need to post my query to Industrial IO mailing
list.

Could someone suggest me which is the correct mailing list in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Sricharan.