Beagleboard and Panda Board Drivers

Nick Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 23:02:21 EDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Dave Hylands <dhylands at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Nick,
>

>> The issue isn't that I could do that if I HAD the board that's why I am
>> asking,
>> otherwise I  would do this on my own.
>
> You don't need the board to build the kernel.
>

> --
> Dave Hylands
> Shuswap, BC, Canada
> http://www.davehylands.com

I forget about that thanks Dave. In addition , Brad Rex due to my
memory and my Asperger's  I am
able to do lots of complicated things in my head. Further more I learn
really fast  in my areas of interest,
after my first year of programming I was already have build my own
distro of Linux from Scratch, and
after my second year was learning how to program embedded bootloaders
and the like.  I am not lying
this is no joke and rather common with how high functioning my As is.
Cheers and Thanks Again,
Nick
P.S. Please take my AS into consideration for my abilities as if you
don't most of the things I can do in
my head and with some little time will make no sense:)