Formula One Scheduler (was Re: Help with git)

Lidza Louina lidza.louina at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 08:43:00 EDT 2014

Nick, if you get accepted in a program like google summer of code, you will
get a mentor (that's how I got started). I don't know the odds of that
happening because you don't have a good reputation in the kernel. Look for
a program like gsoc and apply.

Another option is looking for someone in real life to mentor you.

Lidza