Usb module loading

selva selvabe99 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:35:35 EDT 2014

Just a info to any one taking the little penguin task, my mail was
removed from the task because of posting of public domain.

Do not post in public domain

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 03:15:20AM +0000, Little Penguin wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 09:24:00PM +0530, selva wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > This loads for _any_ usb device, not just a usb keyboard :(
>
> Not good, please fix.

And now you ask on a public mailing list, with pointers to a github
repo, both of which are totally against the rules of the challenge.

There's already enough public versions of this task's answer floating
around out there that I had to change it once, don't make me have to
change it again.

So, since you violated the rules of the challenge, I'm going to have to
remove you from the challenge, sorry.

Sad to see you go.

        - little