Questions about struct task_struct

Andev debiandev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:26:25 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Venkatram Tummala
<venkatram867 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Go learn C first.

I don't think you need to flame him like this. Atlast he asked a
relevant question. Answer it if you have the patience or ignore him.

> BTW, We all know that you were here on the mailing list before with the
> name "James Bond". Now, its Nick Krause. You have irritated many guys
> before this. Unfortunately, changing the name wont change the attitude.

If he is actually doing this, there is no point in replying to his
emails. That is only giving him attention. Ignore and let him be (or
ban him, which I think is not warranted _yet_).

--
Andev