Bad Patches and Issues with other devolopers

Lidza Louina lidza.louina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:30:05 EDT 2014

Nick, stop sending patches and emails. Go talk to someone in real life,
have them to look at the emails and talk to them about it.
Talk to someone that understands your communication style and can explain
these things to you in a way that you can understand it. You are making
things worse by trying to contact people that you have annoyed.

Step away from the computer and talk to someone in real life because none
of the emails and suggestions people have given seem to be helping you.

Lidza