Bad Patches and Issues with other devolopers

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:52:28 EDT 2014

-1

I don't support a ban for Nick on this list. If he's genuinely
affected by a learning problem then we need to take that into account
before jumping to a conclusion.

Nick,

Advice for you is to NOT worry about whether you're part of
kernelnewbies/vger lists or not. Just concentrate on learning as much
as possible and 'doing the right thing'. Everything else will fix
itself.

When you encounter a problem, post your questions here. There are a
lot of people who'll be willing to help you, provided you've shown
understanding and commitment from your side too.

Good luck,
-mandeep