Bad Patches and Issues with other devolopers

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:45:10 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Nick Krause <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Kristofer Hallin
> <kristofer.hallin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Being banned from the list means that you're not welcome anymore, so don't
>> try to get around it.

>>> Seems I am banned from the list is there any way around this or not?
>>> Regards Nick

> I am not trying to get around it, I would like to be welcomed back is all.
> Cheers Nick

Actually its quite an achievement to get banned from the list.

My advise : forget about the list for now. Go through all the advises
that you have got from every one regarding your patches. You might not
have seen the advises given to you . Then understand what you are
trying to do , understand why you are trying to do that , and then try
to think how you are going to do that. And after doing test it by
compiling the kernel and booting into the new kernel and verify that
your changes are working.