File system Query

Dibyayan Chakraborty dib.coolguy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:23:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yes. I found the source and read it.

But I cant understand the following things.

1. Why mutex lock is used in the code ? I know it is used for process
synchronisation but why that section of the code is critical ?

2. What is the purpose of the "sget()" function ?

3. And what is the job of the function mount_bdev() ?

Thanking you,

--
With Regards
Dibyayan Chakraborty