Any way to do time keeping during kernel uncompression[ARM architecture]

sandeep kumar coolsandyforyou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:35:47 EST 2013

Hi Dave.
Ok
Can you tell me which thing runs faster ?
1)Copy *zImage(compressed kernel)* from flash to Ram, jump to start,
Relocate compress kernel, uncompress it...
2)Copy* Image(uncompressed one) *from flash to RAM and run it right away...

My gut feeling says second one is better, thats what i m trying to prove
here... :)

Thanks
Sandeep.

--