Linux Kernel Networking document (free, 178 pages doc)

anish singh anish198519851985 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:23:19 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Mulyadi Santosa
<mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:53 PM, Rami Rosen <roszenrami at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> You can find here an up to date and detailed document in pdf (178
>> pages) about Linux Kernel Networking; going deep into design and
>> implementation details as well as the theory behind it:
Though I am not a networking guy but this detailed tome is really good but
unfortunately we don't have same for many other systems such as scheduler
and workqueues.
Probably it is because these systems keep on evolving and there are many LOC
added on a daily basis.